Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New grocery store ID policy

Recently I decided to start coloring my hair. Mostly because it's getting really really gray, but partly because I just wanted to do something different. As many of you know, I have a love affair with alcohol. Not the co-dependent kind or anything, but I just reaaaaalllllllly love it.


Ever since I started coloring my hair again, I noticed that I was getting asked for my ID in the check out line when purchasing any sort of booze. I was feelin' PRETTY good about myself, until an encounter recently.

Check out girl: "Can I see your ID please?"

Me: "Of course! Thanks, I never get asked anymore. Makes me feel so young looking!"

Stupid ass check out girl with no common sense: "Yeah, they changed it. Now we have to card if you look under 40."

No comments: