Friday, June 11, 2010

Guess what I got in the mail?????

The following video is of my field sobriety test as reference in the post below:  http://blissandchaos.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-night-lights.html (click to review)

You kind of have to read the post before you watch this so you understand fully what happened.  It does help to have friends at the police station who can send you these things, but also so they can tell you the reason WHY they actually did the test on me: 

The car smelled SO BAD, and I mean like A LOT OF ALCOHOL because of my drunk-ass husband that officer Giese had to be 100% sure that I wasn't also drinking.  All he could smell was stale booze and cigarettes (and a lot of it) so I had the privelege of proving in public that I was completely sober. 

Thanks Mark, and thanks to SPD for keeping our streets safe.

NOTE:  The video is long and you can skip ahead to the test but watch the beginning.  The officer saw me coming with a head light out, pulled over to wait for me to turn, then followed for a nanosecond before flipping his lights on.  I didn't stand a chance.

And Mark STILL hasn't made up for this!  Huh.  Enjoy the view:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1294683160#!/video/video.php?v=1490705709666&ref=mf

No comments: