Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And the winner is...

Noodle! So here goes my blog with the word noodle:

Ten ways to use noodle in a sentence:

Use your noodle!

Why don't you noodle that around for awhile?

I am going to whip you with a wet noodle.

You should have seen his little noodle!!

Have you been to noodle.com? (honestly, I typed it in my browser and there IS a noodle.com)

Oops! I dropped a noodle in the sink.

The kids love swimming with a water noodle.

It was more limp than a wet noodle!

To test the done-ness of a noodle, throw it on the wall to see if it sticks. (courtesy of Mark)

My favorite noodle is fusili.

There! I have done it. Who knew noodle could be a noun, adjective, and verb?

I used NOODLE fifteen times. Take THAT Google AdSense!

1 comment:

la maestra said...

so far it's only an add for indoor play structures...they must have water noodles attached? I'll be watching (and clicking) your adds with bated breath!
P.S. Let's get together!!!!