Tuesday, May 5, 2009

100th post and it's a DOOZIE!

Last week I was in Sun Valley, Idaho for the Idaho Conference on Recreation & Tourism and attended a really fun reception the first evening. I had the opportunity to participate in a really interesting program called Dance Heads.

The video attached speaks for itself, however I encourage you to vote on how many glasses of wine you think I consumed prior to the filming of what will no doubt eventually prevent me from ever holding any public office (as if this blog won't already do that!)

If you don't know what I look like, I am the one in the middle. If only my body really looked like that. And to be that flexible! My husband would LOVE it. Ah well, such is life.



Special thank you to Sandii Zauala at Dance Heads Idaho http://www.danceheadsidaho.com/ for bringing this to Sun Valley!

4 comments:

MTMC said...

The darn video isn't playing for me!!

Maude said...

Bummer! Has anyone else had trouble?

MTMC said...

It worked today!!! Classic!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Girl! You have moves I didn't even know about. Love it!!!