Friday, May 15, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

Wow! Where have I been? I really don't know! Busy? Maybe. Losing my mind? Definitely.

Here's my confession for today: I just ate a chocolate chip cookie. Most people would say "what's the big deal with a chocolate chip cookie?" The big deal is that I won't stop there. Oh no, later today I'll be offered dessert and I'll say no thank you. But then I'll think, "I already ate a cookie, so what's the big deal? I blew it already." Then I'll raid the chocolate stash at home because again, I've already blown it for the day. Then while watching a movie with the kids, most likely the 57th time I've watched the same movie, I'll eat an entire bag of microwave popcorn. Then more chocolate. So what I am really saying is that I have little self control or will power when it comes to junk food. Once I start, I just can't stop! But heck, it's Friday, so who cares anyway? Ice Cream parlor, here I come!

No comments: