Friday, May 1, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

My confession today: We almost sent our nearly three year old red headed devil child to daycare in his underwear in the midst of the worst tantrum the child has ever had. We took him to the car screaming, crying and wiggling (seriously, the kid has a future in the WWF) until he begged us to let him get himself dressed. We relented, and he FINALLY put his freaking clothes on. The older he gets, the meaner he gets and the less patience I have for this nasty, nasty behavior. Throw my hat in the ring for mother of the year. But what the hell, at least he got dressed, right? Your turn....

2 comments:

Sunlover Mom said...

Be prepared for this to come back to bite you on the butt when your child is an adult. I'm still hearing about the one friggin' time (in an early morning stupor) I handed out the dog's hormone pill instead of kids' vitamins, or when I served up the McD hamburger from the day before. You'll be hearing how you nearly made him go to school in his shorts for as long as you live! I guess there is justice. :-) Love ya!

Maude said...

Very funny Mom! I actually was telling my office mates about the hormonse pills the other day! Don't forget about the time you made me wear ski gloves at the dinner table to prevent me from playing with my hair!