Monday, June 1, 2009

Okay, I admit it, I'm just weird

I see that most of you know me well enough to know that I was quite sober when filming the dance heads video. I will admit to one glass of wine, consumed at least 2 hours prior to the video production.

If you haven't had the opportunity to review the aforementioned video, here's the link to the post: http://blissandchaos.blogspot.com/2009/05/100th-post-and-it.html

Those of you who voted that I had lost all sense of self-awareness are partly correct. One must have self awareness to actually lose it. Technically, I have none. In fact, let me describe to you the scene just prior to filming:

Pam Houser, CEO of the Post Falls Chamber: "Amy, grab your purse. We're going to film one of those things."

Me: "Okay, but I haven't had nearly enough to drink." (who was I kidding?)

Pam: "You'll be fine."

Me: "I dunno, this is kind of embarassing." (as if that has EVER bothered me before)

I sort of drug my feet over there, you know putting on a show for the folks, like I REALLY don't want to do this but am going along with it to be nice.

At the beginning of the video you see me chatting before the music starts. Clearly I enjoyed watching myself on that nice body!!! Then, cue the music and I really hit my stride. And for those of you who don't know how it works, yes I could see myself the ENTIRE time which is why I really hammed it up.

I am a shameless attention grabber and I always want to be the center of attention. Can you tell?

No comments: