And on the day the roof nearly caved in, I spent the better part of that day moving furniture and bailing out a 55 gallon garbage can. So, do you think these are skills or talents that should be listed on my resume?
I guess when I signed up for this job I had no idea that would mean I would have to learn the following:
- How to shovel snow from a sidewalk with a crappy aluminum shovel from 1985
- How to remove snow from a plow piled up at the end of aforementioned sidewalk with aforementioned crappy aluminum shovel
- How to avoid gagging excessively while cleaning up a flooded bathroom floor covered in chunky poop from some old lady who used our toilet as her own public restroom after drinking a gallon of morning coffee so she wouldn't plug the toilet in her own RV
- How to refrain from chasing down the old lady and beating her for not warning us that she clogged the damn toilet
- How to bang on the office window loud enough that the early morning traveler who just wants to take a piss in my bathroom but can't get in because we haven't opened yet doesn't whip it out and pee next to my desk outside while I am checking my email
Gosh, I really do have my dream job.